Get Help


is to make high-quality legal representation accessible to everyone.


Crime Survivors

We assist individuals who are survivors of domestic violence or other crimes in order to help them remain in the United States.


We provide free legal orientation programs at the Cibola Correctional Center and assist individuals who are afraid to return to their home country because of persecution or torture.

Know Your Rights

Everyone has rights. Learn more about your rights and what to do if you or someone you know has an interaction with ICE.

Citizenship and Residency Renewals

We assist legal permanent residents who need to renew their green card or who are eligible to apply for citizenship.

Cibola Detention Center

Each week, we provide a legal orientation program at the Cibola Detention Center. We use a mix of pro se services and direct representation to assist as many people as possible.

Immigrant Youth

One of the most common pathways to citizenship for youth is called Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS), which allows youth who have been abandoned, abused, or neglected to apply for permanent residency and a work permit.


Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals provides a 2-year work permit to young immigrants who came to the country as children. Currently only those who have previously been granted DACA can submit renewal application.

Do you need information for someone who is detained?

Find a family member who is detained:

How to defend your own case:

Family preparedness plan:


We hold weekly Walk-In Workshops at El CENTRO de Igualdad y Derechos and Encuentro every Wednesday.

We can help with any of the following:

  • Verifying qualification for citizenship

  • Filling out your citizenship application

  • Renewing your residency card

  • Renewing your DACA

1:00 - 4:30 PM





For any questions regarding our Walk-In Workshop, please call our office at (505) 247-1023

If any of these statements apply to you, you may be eligible for a form of immigration relief.

Please talk to an immigration attorney or contact us to learn more about your options.

  • I have been abused or mistreated or am a survivor of domestic violence.

  • I have experienced violence or crime in the United States.

  • I have had a problem where someone forced me to work or did not pay me for work.

  • I am under 21 and I have lived apart from one or both of my parents or I have been mistreated or abandoned by one or both of my parents.

  • I am afraid to go back to my home country due to violence or threats of violence against me, my family, or others I know of who are like me.

  • I have been forced to work as a sex worker and/or I have experienced sex trafficking.


or Call Us at (505) 247-1023